Pagina's

zaterdag 6 juni 2015

challenges - Hero Arts Set Sail

Vanwege de challenges deze week in het Engels



Today I played with the Set Sail stamp from Hero Arts. I just couldn't resist the little whale stamp! For the first card I was inspired by the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. I chose the middle horizontal line; background stamp - birthday theme - die cutting. How easy and fun! I used the Waves background stamp which matches the set sail stamp and Basic Grey papers perfectly. I made the 'balloons' with my circle die and finished it all off with some enamel dots. 


For the second card I played along with this week’s Lift Challenge. I just love the card from Alice Wertz (here) so I had to lift this. I just turned my card into a landscape format and then followed the example using again this adorable whale. Since I think it is the perfect card for one of the men in my life I also throw it in for the SSS Wednesday challenge: make it Masculin. 


 My last project is a tag with a little envelope for my oldest nephew. He celebrates his birthday tomorrow and I want to give him a gift card. So I bought a big bag of candy and will hang this little envelope with a gift card on top. 

 


Thanks for your visit and sweet regards!
Nicole

PS: Hope your weekend is sunny as mine!

Challenges:
Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe - Here
Lift Challenge - Hier
SSS wednesday Challenge - Here

 


 

12 opmerkingen:

Je@net zei

Je hebt weer een paar super leuke kaarten gemaakt, Nicole. Ook de label met envelop is erg geslaagd.
Nog een fijn weekend gewenst!

lostinpaper zei

These are so wonderful Nicole, all your elements are perfectly balanced and I love the added stitching!

Gerdine zei

Wateen gave papiertjes heb je hiervoor gebruikt! Die walvis zou ik zelf nooit uitgezocht hebben, maar als ik zo naar jou kaarten kijk, is het perfect voor mannenkaarten! Vaak moet je toch even een voorbeeld zien. Leuke kaartenset!

Thamar, zei

Wat zijn deze lief zeg met die walvis en het papier vind ik ook super leuk. Weer een leuke post.
Gr thamar

Miranda V zei

Ik ben dol op het strand thema, wat een super leuke dingen heb je gemaakt! Via de liftchallenge kwam ik hier en je lift is echt te leuk. De golvende beweging in het papier lijken het water (blauw papier) en het strand (kraft) te symboliseren. Héél leuk, je andere strand creaties ook.

Judith zei

Heel vrolijk en zo lekker zomers! Een leuke serie!

walchowDesign zei

I can see that you are having a "whale" of time making these beautiful cards, Nicole! I am sure your nephew will love the tag! Aren't we lucky with the fantastic weather!

Anni zei

Wow, these colors! I love love love the background stamp on the turquoise card!
Anni

Marjan zei

Ja, die is erg leuk, dat walvisje! Twee heel gave kaartjes en wat heb je de liftkaart origineel gedaan! Leuk dat je hem gedraaid hebt. Fijn dat je meedoet!

Teresa Kline zei

hello Nicole! wow, these are both soooo cute, luv the papers and patterns....fun! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Miriam Prantner zei

What wonderful projects! I love this line and you are really showing it off here. Great little bits of pattern/color, love the circles on the first!

Cornelie zei

Leuk die twist die je aan de liftkaart hebt gegeven. Leuke serie, dank je wel !!