Pagina's

woensdag 16 oktober 2013

Merry Monday #79 snowflakes

To increase the production of my Christmas cards I decided to play along with the Merry Monday challenge of this week. The challenge was to make a card with snowflakes in blue, white and silver.



Since I could not choose between two ideas I wanted to try I made them both. I did a lot of embossing, distressing and glittering. My room is a mess now, but hey, I made it trough a rainy day with a lot of fun ;-)




Thanks for you visit & love to hear which one you like the most!
Nicole


11 opmerkingen:

Julia Aston zei

I LOVE your wonderful snowflake backgrounds! the blue is SO vivid!

Bernadet zei

wat zijn ze mooi Nicole!!

Karen Davis zei

Nicole I can't choose which I like best because they are both wonderful. The embossing, distressing and glittering really paid off, the colour and texture you have achieved is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Bonnie zei

Wow, Nicole! I can't decide which I like the best! I love them both! Thanks so much for sharing both of these at Merry Monday!

Marcia Hill zei

They're both beautiful...can't decide which one I like best either! Zehr gut! (only German I remember from school)

Marjan zei

Prachtig, prachtig!! Zo'n mooie kleurcombinatie en wat een mooie ontwerpjes!

Allison Cope zei

Two stunning beauties Nicole! Great use of the colours!

Notes by Nina zei

Beautiful cards Nicole, I love the rich colours Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Marie Bingaman zei

How can you make us choose, Nicole? That is really difficult, so I "choose" both! lol That background you've made is stunning...well done! :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) zei

Oh, those are so pretty - especially the one with the "Clothes line"! Have a great weekend, Nicole!

Unknown zei

These are gorgeous! I love the silver edging and twine hung snowflakes. Beautiful depth of color in the blues too!